Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Gray's Lake


I walk at Gray's Lake quite a bit. I love going there because it's a beautiful park and I know once around the lake is 2 miles. I like to walk 4-6 miles at least 4 days a week. Now that I have Arlo, I wasn't sure if he would be able to handle the walk. I'm glad to say so far he is doing great. 2 miles doesn't even faze him.

Since we have had so much rain lately, Gray's has been closed for a few days because of flooding. I am so mad I forgot to bring my camera yesterday on our walk. The water was so high it nearly touched the top of the walking bridge and parts of the trail are still underwater. It made walking a little tricky. We basically walked up and back on one side. Hopefully I will post pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dreams and Designs said...

I am jealous, I wish I could walk with you!