Tuesday, April 10, 2007

FURminator


I went shopping this weekend and finally broke down and bought the FURminator. IT IS AWESOME!! For those of you who don't know what it is - It is the best comb for brushing out your dog/cat's undercoat. I know you are thinking a comb is a comb. But I am not kidding when I say this is the best comb ever!! I would not have believed it if my vet had not used it on my cat Max. Max is a very hairy cat with a lot of undercoat. And he is the type of cat when you pet him all kinds of hair comes off and it's not very enjoyable if you are going to be covered in hair while you are petting a lovable guy like him. So I bought it. I used it. Max is happier, I am happier and my couch is happier.

Check out the FURminator's website and see for yourself.
http://www.furminator.com/

No comments: