Monday, March 19, 2007

So much for figuring out the stairs...


After a busy day at my sister's house, Arlo and I came home exhausted. I wish I could figure out what happened but it happened so fast. One minute I'm at the bottom of the stairs and Arlo is at the top. The next minute Arlo is tumbling down and then SPAT! he's at the bottom.

I could barely move. I watched him get up and shake it off. He seemed to be alright. I think I was more stunned than he was. I checked him over. All of his limbs seemed to be fine. He didn't hit his head. I watched him move around and then all of a sudden he jumped up to play with the cat.

None-the-less, I woke up every two hours to be sure he was still ok and took him to the vet the very next day. It's still scary thinking about what could have happened.

No comments: