Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dinner & Dish

Usually at night, Arlo and I hole-up and watch TV. He'll curl into a tight little ball on my shoulder and neck while I'm stretched out on the couch. Last night was Dinner & Dish so Arlo didn't get as much quality time with me. He was a little sad but I'm sure he will get over it.

I get together with some girlfriends at least once a month. We pick a date and place and put it on the calendar. I think Liz dubbed it Dinner & Dish. We get together and catch up, counsel each other, support each other, eat a ton of food, drink a ton of wine or beer and generally enjoy each other's company. I probably don't say it enough but I really do have the best friends and I'm so glad for all their support. Life is good.

1 comment:

Dreams and Designs said...

Love the blog, good job! :)